Most payment requests for your child will appear in the parent payment portal, however from time to time you may need to make a payment for an item or charge that does not appear. If your school has asked you to make a payment for an item that does not appear in the portal (sports carnivals, uniforms, smaller groups activities), please see the steps below on how to add an 'other' item to your portal so that a payment can be made.
Preset other items
1. From the parent payment portal, select add other item.
2. Select the item(s) from the preset list.
Selecting the 'other' option will allow you add a free text other item if a specific fee is not available.
3. Select, add selected item(s) to statement.
4. Enter the payer details and follow the prompts to make a payment.
Free text other items
1. From the payment portal, select the add other item button.
2. Enter the item name and the amount being paid in the balance column.
3. Enter the payer details and follow the prompts to make a payment.
If you have any questions relating to this article, please contact your school.