In the very fast paced world we live in, we understand the need for our parents/carers to have the flexibility to make payments outside of school hours.
As a result, we are excited to announce our school will be engaging the services of School Bytes who offers a simplified digital system for school payments and parent/carer communication.
Changes you can expect
- The student's Statement of Account and payment reminders will be sent directly to parents/carers via email.
- Emails will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The student's Statement of Account email will include the make a payment button that will take you to the school's online payment portal.
- The make a payment button will allow you to pay securely, quickly and easily via credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard only).
What do you need to do to prepare for the change?
Not much really…
- You do not have to sign up or register with School Bytes.
- You do not have to download an app.
- You do need to ensure your email address and contact details up to date. You don’t want to miss critical information being sent to you.
- Monitor your inbox for communication we send to you.
- Ensure emails sent to you from email@example.com are not marked as spam/junk in your email system.
If you have any questions about this process or do not have regular access to email, please contact the school office.