In the very fast paced world we live in, we understand the need for you, our parents/carers to have the flexibility to make payments outside of school hours and furthermore, the ability to receive and respond to communication at a time that best suits your needs.
As a result, we are excited to announce our school will be engaging the services of School Bytes who offers a simplified digital system for school payments and parent/carer communication.
Changes you can expect
- The students Statement of Account and payment reminders will be sent directly to parents/caregivers via email.
- Emails will be sent to you from email@example.com.
- The student's Statement of Account email will include the make a payment button that will take you to the school's online payment portal.
- If the activity involves a cost, the make a payment button will allow you to pay securely, quickly and easily via credit or debit card after granting permission (Visa and Mastercard only).
- Online forms including permission notes, will be sent to you directly via School Bytes with a link enclosed. Select the link to open the secure online form.
- The online form will have information about the activity with a section for a digital signature (either with a mouse or your finger) prior to submitting.
Please note: Transactions made through the online payment portal will appear on your bank statement as 0SCHOOLSONLINE 0000 PARRAMATTA AU.
What do you need to do to prepare for the change?
Not much really…
- You do not have to sign up or register with School Bytes.
- You do not have to download an app.
- You do need to ensure your email address and contact details up to date, you don’t want to miss critical information being sent to you.
- Monitor your inbox for communication we send to you.
- Respond to digital correspondence received via email or complete the online digital form and submit.
- Ensure emails sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org are not marked as spam/junk in your email system.
If you have any questions about this process or do not have regular access to email, please contact the school office.