In the very fast paced world we live in, we understand the need for you, our parents/carers to have the flexibility to make payments outside of school hours and furthermore, the ability to receive and respond to communication at a time that best suits your needs.
As a result, we are excited to announce our school will be engaging the services of School Bytes who offers a simplified digital system for school payments and parent/carer communication.
Changes you can expect
- The students Statement of Account and payment reminders will be sent directly to parents/caregivers via email.
- Emails will be sent to you from email@example.com.
- The student's Statement of Account email will include the make a payment button that will take you to the school's online payment portal.
- If the activity involves a cost, the make a payment button will allow you to pay securely, quickly and easily via credit or debit card after granting permission (Visa and Mastercard only).
- Online forms including permission notes, will be sent to you directly via School Bytes with a link enclosed. Select the link to open the secure online form.
- The online form will have information about the activity with a section for a digital signature (either with a mouse or your finger) prior to submitting.
What do you need to do to prepare for the change?
Not much really…
- You do not have to sign up or register with School Bytes.
- You do not have to download an app.
- You do need to ensure your email address and contact details up to date, you don’t want to miss critical information being sent to you.
- Monitor your inbox for communication we send to you.
- Respond to digital correspondence received via email or complete the online digital form and submit.
- Ensure emails sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org are not marked as spam/junk in your email system.
If you have any questions about this process or do not have regular access to email, please contact the school office.