If you are a parent/carer using an Outlook email address (i.e. @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com.au) and you're not receiving emails from your child's school sent through School Bytes or if the emails are going to the junk folder you can follow the steps below to add School Bytes to your Outlook safe senders list.
1. From your Outlook home page, select the 'Settings' cog in the top right corner of the menu bar.
This will open a settings panel on the right-hand side of the page.
2. Select the 'View all Outlook settings' link at the bottom of the panel.
3. Select the 'Junk email' heading.
4. Select the blue '+ Add' button from the 'Safe senders and domains' heading.
A text input box will show.
5. Type in the email address — firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Once the email address has been typed in, press 'Enter' on your keyboard.
7. Select the blue 'Save' button.
Any future emails sent by your child's school through School Bytes will now go directly to your 'Inbox' folder.
If you have any questions relating to this article, please contact your school.