School Bytes provides a parent portal to help your school communicate with you.
Your school may use the parent portal for various things, including online permission notes, attendance, and payments, which can be accessed via a secure link. The School Bytes parent portal enables you to view all your children in one portal and process payments for multiple siblings in one transaction.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the registration process works smoothly and you can link your account to your child(ren), make sure that you use the same email address that you have provided to the school or if using a different email address, an SMS verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number on record for you at the school.
To set up your parent portal, follow the steps below:
1. Open the parent portal link – https://portal.schoolbytes.education/auth/login
2. Select the create a new account link.
3. Enter your first name as it appears on your student's profile at the school.
4. Enter your last name as it appears on your student's profile at the school.
5. Enter the email address that you use for school communication.
6. Enter a password.
7. Confirm the password.
8. Select create account.
An email will be sent to the email address nominated so that you can verify your access to the email address.
Once you have created your account, log in to the School Bytes parent portal.
You can now link your account to all students in schools that use the School Bytes platform.
When linking a student, the system automatically matches the data you provided with details stored on the student's school profile.
1. Select link other student.
2. Search for the school's name.
3. Enter the student's first name.
4. Enter the student's last name.
5. Select the student's current grade.
6. Enter the student's date of birth.
7. Select search.
If all student information matches with parent information according to the student's official enrolment stored at the school, the system will add the student to the parent account automatically.
If you are unable to link a student to your account or if you have any questions relating to this article, please contact your school.