The School Bytes parent portal enables you to view all your children in one portal and process payments for multiple siblings in one transaction.
Once your portal has been activated you can use it to give consent for events, process online payments and view the school calendar.
1. Log into the parent portal – https://portal.schoolbytes.education/auth/login
2. Select the statement of account icon.
3. Select the charges to pay.
By default, all the students linked to your account will be displayed, select a student's name to view the charges linked with that student.
If the charge is related to an event/excursion, you may need to give consent before the charge will be available to pay.
4. Confirm or edit the balance to be paid for each charge.
5. Optionally select add other item to add a sundry item that is not linked to the statement of account.
1. Select the student to link the other item to.
2. Select from the available items.
3. Select add items.
6. Select pay now.
7. Review payment details then, select pay.
You will be redirected to a secure Service NSW payment page to enter your credit/debit card details to finalise payment.
8. Payment successful.
Click anywhere outside the receipt prompt to return to the parent portal. A receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
Further assistance: If you have any questions relating to this article, please contact your school.