The School Bytes parent portal enables you to view all your children in one portal and process payments for multiple siblings in one transaction.
Once your portal has been activated you can use it to give consent for events, process online payments and view the school calendar.
Please note: Transactions made through the online payment portal will appear on your bank statement as 0SCHOOLSONLINE 0000 PARRAMATTA AU.
1. Open the parent portal link – https://portal.schoolbytes.education/auth/login – and log in to your portal.
2. Select the statement of account icon.
By default, all the students linked to your account will be displayed. Select a student's name to view the charges linked with that student.
3. Select use credit.
Available credit column will appear next to the balance column.
Option - Additional credit
1. If your account has additional credit, please contact your school directly to use this credit.
4. Select the charges to pay.
By default all charges will be selected. Deselect all, and select required charges.
For charges that may have multiple line items attached, select the black arrow to expand the charges.
5. Select apply.
6. Confirm or edit the credit and balance to be paid for each charge selected.
The total to be paid will be displayed with the amount of credit used displayed below.
7. Select pay now.
8. Select pay.
Payment using part credit and balance via online payment
You will be redirected to a secure Service NSW payment page to enter your credit/debit card details to finalise the payment for the remaining balance.
9. Payment successful.
Click anywhere outside the receipt prompt to return to the parent portal. A receipt will be automatically emailed to you.